Saturday, September 3, 2011

More on Matthew Richardson




Artist Matthew Richardson, whose illustrations I highlighted in a post about collage (see that post here), checked in to say hello. Hi back, Matthew! And thanks for becoming a follower of my blog.

Matthew has started his own blog, which I think is terrific. In it, he keeps us informed about what he is doing (a great way to see how one artist does it successfully), shares creative thoughts and visuals, and talks up the creative acts of others. All very inspiring. Check out Matthew's blog, Kingdom of Rubble, and don't miss his post about a great video of PJ Harvey's Let England Shake, available here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Annie - thanks for your kind words about my blog - really enjoying yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie, I'm really pleased you like my work and thanks again for the mention! I also do non-commissioned work that is a bit different - more minimal I suppose and more 3D work. If you are interested, please see http://www.halfhidden.com/

    ReplyDelete