Monday, November 9, 2009

Reefer Madness

While my students were working in class on their screenprinting projects this morning, I stepped outside to have a chat in the hallway with my good friend, Norm Looney, who teaches across the hall. We've known each other for years and it is always nice to catch up. As we were talking, the very distinctive smokey odor of pot caught our attention. We followed it to the steps outside the building, where two of my students were sharing a big joint. "Hey, cool!" one of them said to us.

4 comments:

  1. This makes me laugh so hard....but I want to know what was your response back to them?!!

    best, Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just stood there with a look of disbelief on my face...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have said....Hey DOPE!

    TD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one! I'll use that next time....
    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete