Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blueberry Pancakes On a Blue Plate On a Sunny Saturday Morning


You may recall my post last Sunday about my favorite pancakes. They were so good, I had to make more today. With blueberries! They were delicious! Joe was already on his way to Starbucks for his weekly crossword-puzzle-and-coffee gig, so I had to eat them all myself. (I timed it that way.) Here they are, just before the first bite:



UPDATE ON CLASS: The first week of the semester is behind me. Both morning and evening groups seem ready and focused. I'm especially excited about the intaglio group. It is made up of returning students who take the class as a personal interest and to have access to an etching press, and beginners, for whom intaglio is new but, in this case, already have a lot of art and printmaking background. In fact, I think I am the most challenged one: My mental acuity in the evening is not what it used to be and I'm going to have to get used to thinking on my feet again after dark and remembering in an instant vocabulary words with more than three syllables! But I think I and we will make it through and have a great time in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment